IL-2 specific spots produced by 5x10E3 rhesus macaque PBMCs.
Monkey IL-2 T cell ELISPOT kit - 2-plate
- coating antibodies
- biotinylated detector antibodies
- phi-labeled goat anti-biotin antibodies
- activator solutions
- Blocking stock solution
- Dilution buffer T
- transparent ELISPOT plates with lids and cover slips
- detailed manual
- rhesus macaque
- Cynomolgus monkey
- Pig-tailed macaque
- japanese macaque
- Crested black macaque
- barbary macaque
- Lion-tailed macaque
- african green monkey
- Black mangabey
- Hanuman langur
- Potent immune responses in rhesus macaques induced by nonviral delivery of a self-amplifying RNA vaccine expressing HIV type 1 envelope with a cationic nanoemulsion.
- Vaccine protection from CD4+ T-cell loss caused by simian immunodeficiency virus (SIV) mac251 is afforded by sequential immunization with three unrelated vaccine vectors encoding multiple SIV antigens.
- Differential CD4+ versus CD8+ T-cell responses elicited by different poxvirus-based human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vaccine candidates provide comparable efficacies in primates.
- Modulation of vaccine-induced immune responses to hepatitis C virus in rhesus macaques by altering priming before adenovirus boosting.
- Stimulation of both humoral and cellular immune responses to HIV-1 gp120 by interleukin-12 in Rhesus macaques.
- Improved HIV-1 specific T-cell responses by short-interval DNA tattooing as compared to intramuscular immunization in non-human primates.