IL-4 specific spots produced by 2x10E4 human PBMC.
Human IL-4 T cell ELISPOT kit - 2-plate
- coating antibodies
- biotinylated detector antibodies
- phi-labeled goat anti-biotin antibodies
- activator solutions
- Blocking stock solution
- Dilution buffer T
- transparent ELISPOT plates with lids and cover slips
- detailed manual
- Autoreactive T cell responses show proinflammatory polarization in diabetes but a regulatory phenotype in health.
- Immunological efficacy of heat shock protein 60 peptide DiaPep277 therapy in clinical type I diabetes.
- Development of type 1 diabetes despite severe hereditary B-cell deficiency.
- Beta-cell function in new-onset type 1 diabetes and immunomodulation with a heat-shock protein peptide (DiaPep277): a randomised, double-blind, phase II trial.
- Comparison of cytokine ELISpot assay formats for the detection of islet antigen autoreactive T cells. Report of the third immunology of diabetes society T-cell workshop.
- Analysis of anthrax and plague biowarfare vaccine interactions with human monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
- FTY720 treatment of kidney transplant patients: a differential effect on B cells, naïve T cells, memory T cells and NK cells.
- Anti-CD25 therapy impairs donor-specific Th1 and Th2 cytokine-producing peripheral blood cells after clinical heart transplantation.
- Lack of anti-tumour reactivity despite enhanced numbers of circulating natural killer T cells in two patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
- Human mesenchymal stem cells modulate cellular immune response to islet antigen glutamic acid decarboxylase in type 1 diabetes.