IL-13 specific spots produced by 2.5x10E4 human PBMC.
Human IL-13 T cell ELISPOT kit - 2-plate
- coating antibodies
- biotinylated detector antibodies
- phi-labeled goat anti-biotin antibodies
- activator solutions
- Blocking stock solution
- Dilution buffer T
- transparent ELISPOT plates with lids and cover slips
- detailed manual
- Comparison of cryopreservation methods on T-cell responses to islet and control antigens from type 1 diabetic patients and controls.
- Self-glycolipids modulate dendritic cells changing the cytokine profiles of committed autoreactive T cells.
- Donor-reactive cytokine profiles after HLA-identical living-related kidney transplantation.
- Stable T-cell reactivity after successful tapering of azathioprine in HLA-identical living-related kidney transplant recipients despite minor histocompatibility antigen mismatches.
- Analysis of T-cell responses in metastatic melanoma patients vaccinated with dendritic cells pulsed with tumor lysates.
- Development of type 1 diabetes despite severe hereditary B-cell deficiency.
- Association of T-cell reactivity with beta-cell function in recent onset type 1 diabetes patients.
- Beta-cell function in new-onset type 1 diabetes and immunomodulation with a heat-shock protein peptide (DiaPep277): a randomised, double-blind, phase II trial.
- Comparison of cytokine ELISpot assay formats for the detection of islet antigen autoreactive T cells. Report of the third immunology of diabetes society T-cell workshop.
- Analysis of anthrax and plague biowarfare vaccine interactions with human monocyte-derived dendritic cells.
- Cellular interferon-γ and interleukin-13 immune reactivity in type 1, type 2 and latent autoimmune diabetes: action LADA 6.
- Redirection of human autoreactive T-cells Upon interaction with dendritic cells modulated by TX527, an analog of 1,25 dihydroxyvitamin D(3).