mAb anti-monkey IL-4 (QS-4) - 0.5 mg
- Rhesus macaque
- Cynomolgus monkey
- Pig-tailed macaque
- Barbary macaque
- African green monkey
- Increased, Durable B-Cell and ADCC Responses Associated with T-Helper Cell Responses to HIV-1 Envelope in Macaques Vaccinated with gp140 Occluded at the CD4 Receptor Binding Site.
- A monoclonal antibody selection for immunohistochemical examination of lymphoid tissues from non-human primates.
- Immunization with apoptotic pseudovirus transduced cells induces both cellular and humoral responses: a proof of concept study in macaques.
- Immune-response profiles induced by human immunodeficiency virus type 1 vaccine DNA, protein or mixed-modality immunization: increased protection from pathogenic simian-human immunodeficiency virus viraemia with protein/DNA combination.
- Genetic imprint of vaccination on simian/human immunodeficiency virus type 1 transmitted viral genomes in rhesus macaques.