mAb anti-mouse IFN-γ (clone F3) - 0.5 mg
- Inhibition of T-cell responsiveness during experimental infections with Trypanosoma brucei: active involvement of endogenous gamma interferon.
- Monoclonal antibody against interferon gamma can prevent experimental cerebral malaria and its associated overproduction of tumor necrosis factor.
- Clinical potential of monoclonal antibodies against gamma interferon.
- Regulation by interferons of the local inflammatory response to bacterial lipopolysaccharide.
- Identification of discrete tumor-induced myeloid-derived suppressor cell subpopulations with distinct T cell-suppressive activity.