mAb anti-human IFN-γ (clone MD-2) - 0.5 mg
- Prevention of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis in common marmosets using an anti-IL-12p40 monoclonal antibody.
- FcαRI co-stimulation converts human intestinal CD103 dendritic cells into pro-inflammatory cells through glycolytic reprogramming.
- Immunohistochemical detection of co-localizing cytokine and antibody producing cells in the extrafollicular area of human palatine tonsils.
- Expression of accessory molecules and cytokines in acute EAE in marmoset monkeys (Callithrix jacchus).
- Intrahepatic CD8+ T-lymphocyte response is important for therapy-induced viral clearance in chronic hepatitis B infection.
- Monoclonal antibodies to human immune interferon and their use in a sensitive solid-phase ELISA.
- Ag85B-ESAT-6 adjuvanted with IC31® promotes strong and long-lived Mycobacterium tuberculosis specific T cell responses in volunteers with previous BCG vaccination or tuberculosis infection.
- Ag85B-ESAT-6 adjuvanted with IC31 promotes strong and long-lived Mycobacterium tuberculosis specific T cell responses in naïve human volunteers.
- Fc gamma receptor-TLR cross-talk elicits pro-inflammatory cytokine production by human M2 macrophages.
- Cloning, characterization, and antigen specificity of T-lymphocyte subsets extracted from gingival tissue of chronic adult periodontitis patients.
- Evidence for compartmentalization of functional subsets of CD2+ T lymphocytes in atopic patients.