mAb anti-human TNF-α (B-C7) - 0.5 mg
- TCR repertoire and cytokine profiles of cerebrospinal fluid- and peripheral blood-derived T lymphocytes from patients with multiple sclerosis.
- Tumor necrosis factor-alpha and angiostatin are mediators of endothelial cytotoxicity in bronchoalveolar lavages of patients with acute respiratory distress syndrome.
- Erucylphosphocholine-induced apoptosis in glioma cells: involvement of death receptor signalling and caspase activation.
- CD4 monoclonal antibody administration in atopic dermatitis.
- The effect of a monoclonal antibody to tumor necrosis factor on survival from childhood cerebral malaria.
- Interleukin (IL)-10 and IL-6 are produced in vivo by non-Hodgkin's lymphoma cells and act as cooperative growth factors.
- TNF-α produced by SEC2 mutant (SAM-3)-activated human T cells induces apoptosis of HepG2 cells.