Mouse IFN-γ T cell ELISPOT Ab pair - 10-plate
- 2 vials coating antibodies (5-plate format each)
- 2 vials biotinylated detector antibodies (5-plate format each)
- Combining autologous dendritic cell therapy with CD3 antibodies promotes regulatory T cells and permanent islet allograft acceptance.
- Control of Immune Response to Allogeneic Embryonic Stem Cells by CD3 Antibody-Mediated Operational Tolerance Induction.
- Preclinical evaluation of cellular immune responses elicited by a polyvalent DNA prime/protein boost HIV-1 vaccine.
- An adenovirus-vectored COVID-19 vaccine confers protection from SARS-COV-2 challenge in rhesus macaques.
- Vagaries of the ELISpot assay: specific detection of antigen responsive cells requires purified CD8(+) T cells and MHC class I expressing antigen presenting cell lines.
- Mucosal administration of CD3-specific monoclonal antibody inhibits diabetes in NOD mice and in a preclinical mouse model transgenic for the CD3 epsilon chain.
- Characterization of the CD8+ T cell responses directed against respiratory syncytial virus during primary and secondary infection in C57BL/6 mice.
- Respiratory syncytial virus-induced activation and migration of respiratory dendritic cells and subsequent antigen presentation in the lung-draining lymph node.
- HLA-B7-restricted islet epitopes are differentially recognized in type 1 diabetic children and adults and form weak peptide-HLA complexes.
- Solid bioneedle-delivered influenza vaccines are highly thermostable and induce both humoral and cellular immune responses.
- Whole-Inactivated Influenza Virus Is a Potent Adjuvant for Influenza Peptides Containing CD8 T Cell Epitopes.
- Therapeutic use of a selective S1P1 receptor modulator ponesimod in autoimmune diabetes.
- Selection of SARS-coronavirus-specific B cell epitopes by phage peptide library screening and evaluation of the immunological effect of epitope-based peptides on mice.
- ZnT8 is a major CD8+ T cell-recognized autoantigen in pediatric type 1 diabetes.