Human IFN-γ ELISA Ab pair - 10-plate
- 2 vials coating antibodies (5-plate format each)
- 2 vials biotinylated detection antibodies (5-plate format each)
- 5 vials cytokine standard
- 2 vials SPP conjugate (5-plate format each)
- Field-evaluation of a new lateral flow assay for detection of cellular and humoral immunity against Mycobacterium leprae.
- Double- and monofunctional CD4⁺ and CD8⁺ T-cell responses to Mycobacterium tuberculosis DosR antigens and peptides in long-term latently infected individuals.
- A user-friendly, highly sensitive assay to detect the IFN-gamma secretion by T cells.
- New biomarkers with relevance to leprosy diagnosis applicable in areas hyperendemic for leprosy.
- Leprosy-specific B-cells within cellular infiltrates in active leprosy lesions.
- Longitudinal immune profiles in type 1 leprosy reactions in Bangladesh, Brazil, Ethiopia and Nepal.
- Human T-cell responses to 25 novel antigens encoded by genes of the dormancy regulon of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Expression of FOXP3 mRNA is not confined to CD4+CD25+ T regulatory cells in humans.
- Detailed characterization of human Mycobacterium tuberculosis specific HLA-E restricted CD8 T cells.
- Expansion of monocytic myeloid-derived suppressor cells dampens T cell function in HIV-1-seropositive individuals.
- Plasma granulysin levels and cellular interferon-gamma production correlate with curative host responses in tuberculosis, while plasma interferon-gamma levels correlate with tuberculosis disease activity in adults.