mAb anti-human IL-2 (B-G5) - 0.5 mg
- Intra-CSF administered recombinant adenovirus causes an immune response-mediated toxicity.
- Anti-CD30-scFv-Fc-IL-2 antibody-cytokine fusion protein that induces resting NK cells to highly efficient cytolysis of Hodgkin's lymphoma derived tumour cells.
- Decreased frequency of HCV core-specific peripheral blood mononuclear cells with type 1 cytokine secretion in chronic hepatitis C.
- IL-12 up-regulates CD40 ligand (CD154) expression on human T cells.
- Determination of intracellular cytokines by flow-cytometry following whole-blood culture.
- Accessory signalling by B7-1 for T cell activation induced by anti-CD2: evidence for IL-2-independent CTL generation and CsA-resistant cytokine production.