Human IFN-γ T cell ELISPOT Ab pair - 10-plate
- 2 vials coating antibodies (5-plate format each)
- 2 vials biotinylated detector antibodies (5-plate format each)
- Critical parameters in blood processing for T-cell assays: validation on ELISpot and tetramer platforms.
- Long-lasting immune responses 4 years after GAD-alum treatment in children with type 1 diabetes.
- Immunization of HLA class I transgenic mice identifies autoantigenic epitopes eliciting dominant responses in type 1 diabetes patients.
- Characterization and biological evaluation of a microparticle adjuvant formulation for plasmid DNA vaccines.
- Vagaries of the ELISpot assay: specific detection of antigen responsive cells requires purified CD8(+) T cells and MHC class I expressing antigen presenting cell lines.
- The ADAMTS13 peptide is a dominant HLA-DR1-restricted CD4 T-cell epitope.
- Convalescent plasma therapy for B-cell depleted patients with protracted COVID-19 disease.
- Clinical manifestation and islet β-cell function of a subtype of latent autoimmune diabetes in adults (LADA): positive for T cell responses in phenotypic type 2 diabetes.
- Immunology of Diabetes Society T-Cell Workshop: HLA class I tetramer-directed epitope validation initiative T-Cell Workshop Report-HLA Class I Tetramer Validation Initiative.
- The frequency and immunodominance of islet-specific CD8+ T-cell responses change after type 1 diabetes diagnosis and treatment.
- Mosaic vaccines elicit CD8+ T lymphocyte responses that confer enhanced immune coverage of diverse HIV strains in monkeys.
- Immune reconstitution after allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation is associated with selective control of JC virus reactivation.
- Prediction of HLA class I-restricted T-cell epitopes of islet autoantigen combined with binding and dissociation assays.