Tetanus-specific IgG secreting B cells produced by 1x10E5 human cells/well.
Human IgG B cell ELISPOT kit - 5-plate
- Coating antibodies (to determine total number IgG secreting B cells)
- biotinylated detection antibodies
- B cell stimulus
- Streptavidin-HRP conjugate
- AEC coloring system
- Blocking stock solution
- Dilution buffer R
- detailed manual
- Decreased antibody response to influenza vaccine with an enhanced antibody response to subsequent SARS-CoV-2 vaccination in patients with chronic hepatitis B virus infection.
- Boosting the VZV-Specific Memory B and T Cell Response to Prevent Herpes Zoster After Kidney Transplantation.
- Peripheral CD19 B cells exhibit activated phenotype and functionality in promoting IgG and IgM production in human autoimmune diseases.
- SARS-CoV-2-Specific Memory B Cell Responses Are Maintained After Recovery from Natural Infection and Postvaccination.
- Herpes zoster after lung transplantation boosts varicella zoster virus-specific adaptive immune responses.
- Hepatitis B core-specific memory B cell responses associate with clinical parameters in patients with chronic HBV.